Saturday, December 14, 2013

Preview: WIP MagShield + a little review

Flight log: Critical radiation bombardment | Test pilot: d2k "visualdude"
Classified report | For your eyes only | MagShield Initiative 

Heres what the cam drone recorded:




I did not concentrate on my job, had only a couple of seconds left or I would have been fried. I guess space pioneer's have a dangerous job. I quickly played with the setup to lower the magnetic bubble to a maximum of 400 ms/Av because I started to feel dizzy. Then it happened – the Pegasus effect was visible to the blank eye [right after I had to find myself sitting inside some 70's optical colour illusion with over 1200 ms/Av]. I survived only by luck, I'm not used to fly the Delta Glider, neither to press it's buttons. nd now the magnetic fields values are nominal and as expected. I hope I soon can use one of my private ships to test the XXL MagShield module.

RisingFury and Loru, the two project managers, did outstanding work. The shields cover the whole ship from radiation. I cant describe my feelings, it looks so relaxing when keeping in mind space travel can be called save. The future of space colonization is awating us. No more hidding underground, behind stone or inches of plump platings.

--- End of message ---

Note: This is a WIP, a proof of concept. I only did the Texture file that creates this effect! This has only little do to with non-sci-fi shields but the colourplay reflects are those you could see when using it in reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like.