Tuesday, September 16, 2014

F2P: And what about account selling without bad intentions?

Some of those Free2Play games are really good and I guess a lot of them have that dual gameplay thing where you can pay to win or waste your time like a sinner. 

The problem
I've had it often, I like a specific game, I play it to obsession till that moment where I begin to realize that I should grab a calculator to measure the needed time resources for needed ingame items and gameplay levels. Right besides that theres that point where a game wont offer any of our favorites on the patch-wishlist any soon. So the end of the story is a broken heart player and he has no urge to start the game client any soon. [ Hmm, let me say this helps with keeping it real, going out of the house, real life might be no fun but it is a must. And then I encounter another Free2Play game and I like it, the whole situation restarts, It happended to me with a couple of F2Ps but I will not name any because I think I really like them?? ]

The solution
It's very simple because all I can say is: 'There are players out there and they only play for prestige, they only wanna own every little thing they need for their ingame experience". And it's true, prestige means in my case, I want all fancy vehicles and I don't care on their XP, HP, DP and stats capabilities. I want to 'drive' them like a classic car and while even n00bs can blame my planes or spaceships or what so evers skill points I would still be having a lot of fun if I can manage to collect my favorite ingame items. And heres how it could work: "Allow account selling, this way everyone could buy a entirely up-leveled game account". The only other thing which is needed is granting a nickname and ownership change = a better balencing between player types IMO. There still will be a lot to play / grind for players so nobody can say a good filled game account is only something for n00bs.

The ignorance
There are many great F2Ps and I would like to buy official game account offers. People can find unofficial account selling at online marketplaces. This is no solution. Again, all I can say is: "No level by level, please". Keep the free and keep the pay to win. I just don't understand why taking over a mates account the legal way is such a no go. We can only hope that people start to talk about this topic while video games are getting more and more to be our daily entertainment. Having fun everytime I play a specific game would be great, absolutely.

Not that I have the money to do so^^ ;)
Disclaimer: Do not offer game accounts, it is not allowed. Also, do not buy offered game accounts!


This article has been written by Simulator Miaow. Not really, she typed it, ok ok tbh I have no cat but could a virtual cat be as important as a real cat? Uh, too tricky to comment. Let's say ingame items are as worth a real cats mouse toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like.