Friday, September 19, 2014

MouseKBoarders VS. Gamepads VS. Joysticks

"I ain't got better – I just changed the controller setup".

Crap, I was a X-Box gamepad user and now I play WT casual level style – only for better grinding. It's funny, with standard controller configuration you can achieve way more. This type of gameplay should be featured as 'Fly-by-Wire for retro planes'. I often wondered about the highscores, now I realize that even me can be a super air superiority ace pilot having multiple win streaks in a row. 

This topic has been on my mind since some time. The whole situation can not be changed, we've come too far – so here is a little fact sheet – just in case other players call me a n00b again (those b00ns):


Fact #1
Owners of command chairs know that such types of simulators can do serious stuff.

Fact #2
Joysticks players are on a pro sim level.

Fact #3
Gamepad users have the better comfort and good precision.

Fact #4
Users of mouse and keyboard allways win.

Fact #5
n00bs use preset steering assistance in video games to outmatch us all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like.